Present your research or case study at the Congress:
submit your abstract
Abstract submission is closed. Only abstracts for symposia agreed with the scientific committee can be submitted.
Check the congress topics:
- FHA, PCOS, DUB, POI
- Pre-implantation 7
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Mental Health
- Surgery/Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery
- Post Reproductive Health/Ageing
Prepare you abstract according to the rules
- Abstracts should be structured into the following sections if applicable: Context – Objective – Methods – Patient(s) – Intervention(s) – Main Outcome Measure(s) – Result(s) – Conclusions.
- The abstract cannot be longer than 2500 characters including spaces, and must be plain text. It is not possible to include tables and images, but you may insert data in the text of the abstract.
- Each person is allowed to submit a maximum of two abstracts on the congress’ topics as presenting author: one oral presentation and one poster or, alternatively, two posters. There is no limit to the number of abstracts submitted as co-author
- Abstracts can only be submitted using the on-line form. Abstracts submitted via email are automatically discarded.
- Once submitted and accepted, abstract cannot be modified in any of its parts (authors, content and title).
Submit and wait for the acceptance
- Abstract’s submission deadline is 29 July2021 .
- Presenting authors of accepted abstracts will be notified by 12 January 2021 whether their abstract is accepted.
- Speakers whose abstracts have been accepted must register for the Congress and pay the 350€ registration fee before 26 January 2021.
- Failure to do so will result in exclusion from the Scientific Program.
4. Come to the congress and present your abstract
Rules for presentation will be availble soon